Thursday, July 17, 2008

Good for You


photo credit: Almoko

How could anything as simple as breathing, bathing, drinking fresh water, eating whole foods be good for you? Self-massage is that simple and that good for you!

For a touch of Ayurvedic self-massage check out this post by Carole Fogarty. She begins “You Absolutely Deserve A Daily Self-Massage” this way:

“I promise, once you allow as little as 5 minutes a day to massage your own body you will notice the benefits from day one. I personally always feel a bit more loved, much more alive, lighter, grounded and rather pleased with myself knowing that I have taken the time to appreciate and then rejuvenate the energy flow in my body.”

Better yet read the post in its entirety by clicking here!

1 comment:

EboRâguebi said...

One Small Blog, a small region of a small country that "speaks" a BIG SPORT - RUGBY.

Eborâguebi